Viewing an Issue's Crucible Reviews
The Reviews tab provides you with an expandable list of code reviews related to the issue. This allows you to view the commit message and list of source-code files in each commit. You can also:
- view diffs and history for a file.
- download files.
- create a Crucible review and see the review status, if you are using Atlassian Crucible.
Viewing an Issue's Reviews
- Open the relevant issue in JIRA.
- Click the Reviews tab in the Activity section.
- The list of code reviews related to the issue will display.
- Browsing a Project's Crucible Reviews
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!