Viewing an Issue's FishEye Changesets
JIRA allows you to view the changesets related to an issue (that is, where the JIRA issue key was referenced in the commit message), if you are using a source-code repository together with Atlassian FishEye.. The regular expression used for matching the JIRA issue key in the commit message is:
So the key will need to be at the start of the string, or a character on each side that is not a-z, A-Z, 0-9 or the dash '-' character.
The Source tab provides you with an expandable list of changesets for the issue. This allows you to view the commit message and list of source-code files in each commit. You can also:
- view diffs and history for a file.
- download files.
- create a Crucible review and see the review status, if you are using Atlassian Crucible.
Viewing an Issue's Changesets
- Open the relevant issue in JIRA.
- Click the Source tab in the Activity section.
- The list of changesets related to the issue will display.
- Browsing a Project's FishEye Changesets
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!