Viewing the Bamboo Builds related to an Issue
The Builds tab provides you with a list of the builds which the issue has been linked to, either as 'Fixed' or 'Related'. (See the Bamboo documentation for instructions on linking issues to builds.)
Each entry in the list will display information about the related build, including:
- the build name and name of the build plan
- when the build was last run
- summary information, such as related builds, duration of the build, tests passed
- build labels (if any)
- links to build artifacts (if any)
To view the Bamboo builds related to an issue,
- Open the issue in JIRA.
- In the Activity section, click the Builds tab.
- The builds related to the issue will display.
You will need the 'View Development Tools' permission in the appropriate projects, if you want to view the 'Builds' tab for issues.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!