Configuring Application Links
An application link is a trust relationship between two applications. Linking two applications allows you to share information and access one application's functions from within the other.
Choose the cog icon at top right of the screen, then choose Add-ons. Select Application Links in the Add-ons panel to open the configuration screen.
For information on integrating JIRA with other applications, see the following topics:
- Adding an Application Link
- Configuring Authentication for an Application Link
- Editing an Application Link
- Making an Application Link the Primary Link
- Relocating an Application Link
- Upgrading an Application Link
- Deleting an Application Link
- Configuring Project Links across Applications
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!