Adding the Bamboo Charts Gadget
The Bamboo Charts gadget displays various charts and plan statistics from a particular Bamboo server.
What does it look like?
The Bamboo Charts gadget should appear as follows on the dashboard:
Screenshot: 'Bamboo Charts' gadget
Adding the 'Bamboo Charts' gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Gadget Directory' will appear. Locate the 'Bamboo Charts' gadget and click the 'Add it Now' button. Then click the 'Finished' button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory. The 'Bamboo Charts' gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows, ready for you to configure.
- Click the arrow in the top right corner of the gadget to open the configuration menu and click 'Edit'. Configure the Bamboo information to be displayed on your gadget as follows:
- 'Select Report Type' — Select the Bamboo report that you would like to display as a chart.
- 'Select Plans' — Select the plans that you would like included in the chart.
- 'Group By' — Select the time interval to group by in your chart.
- 'Show Builds From' — Select how many days worth of builds you would like to include.
- 'Refresh Interval' — Select how often you would like the information on the gadget to update.
- Click the 'Save' button.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!