Adding the Clover Coverage Gadget
The Clover Coverage gadget displays the Clover coverage of plans from a particular Bamboo server.
What does it look like?
The Clover Coverage gadget should appear as follows on the dashboard:
Screenshot: 'Clover Coverage' gadget
Adding the 'Clover Coverage' gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Gadget Directory' will appear. Locate the 'Clover Coverage' gadget and click the 'Add it Now' button. Then click the 'Finished' button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory. The 'Clover Coverage' gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows, ready for you to configure.
- Click the arrow in the top right corner of the gadget to open the configuration menu and click 'Edit'. Configure the information to be displayed on your gadget as follows:
- 'Select Plans' — Select the Bamboo plans for which you would like code coverage information displayed on your gadget.
- 'Refresh Interval' — Select how often you would like the information on the gadget to update.
- Click the 'Save' button.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!