Adding the Recently Created Chart Gadget
The 'Recently Created Chart' gadget displays a bar chart showing the rate at which issues are being created, as well as how many of those created issues are resolved. The report is based on your choice of project or issue filter, and your chosen units of time (ie. hours, days, weeks, months, quarters or years).
What does it look like?
The 'Recently Created Chart' gadget will appear as follows on the dashboard:
Adding the 'Recently Created Chart' gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Gadget Directory' will appear. Locate the 'Recently Created Chart' gadget and click the 'Add it Now' button. Then click the 'Finished' button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory.
- The Recently Created Chart gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows, ready for you to configure:
- 'Project or Saved Filter' — start typing the name of the project or filter, or click the 'Advanced Search' link to search for a project or filter.
- 'Period' — select the timeframe on which the chart will be based: 'Hourly' / 'Daily' / 'Weekly' / 'Quarterly' / 'Yearly'
- 'Days Previously' — type the number of days' worth of data (counting backwards from today) to be included in the chart.
- 'Refresh Interval' — select how often you want the gadget to update the displayed activity (never / every 15 minutes / every 30 minutes / every hour / every two hours).
- Click the 'Save' button.
Configuring your Internet Explorer cache settings
If you use Internet Explorer, you will need to configure your browser to be able to print pages with charts correctly:
- Select 'Internet Options' from the 'Tools' menu:
- The 'Internet Options' window will display. Click the 'Settings' button in the 'Temporary Internet files' (i.e. cache) section:
- The 'Settings' window will display. Ensure that you have do not have the 'Every visit to the page' (i.e. no caching) option selected. If so, select the 'Automatically' option instead.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!