Adding the Road Map Gadget
The Road Map gadget shows versions which are due for release within a specified period of time, and a summary of progress made towards completing the issues in those versions.
What does it look like?
The Road Map gadget should appear as follows on the dashboard:
- Click the name of a project to browse the project.
- Click the name of a version to browse the version.
- Click the progress bar (shown in red and/or green) to view the version's issues in the Issue Navigator.
Adding the 'Road Map' Gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Gadget Directory' will appear. Locate the 'Road Map' gadget and click the 'Add it Now' button. Then click the 'Finished' button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory.
- The Road Map gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows, ready for you to configure:
- 'Projects' — select one or more projects (or 'All Projects') whose versions you wish to display in the gadget.
- 'Days' — specify the period of time (in days) for which you wish to view versions due for release.
- 'Number of Results' — type the maximum number of versions you wish the gadget to display per page.
- 'Refresh Interval' — select how often you want the gadget to update the displayed activity (never / every 15 minutes / every 30 minutes / every hour / every two hours).
- Click the 'Save' button.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!