Configuring Project Navigation
We're rolling out a new project navigation experience in JIRA. By default, the new navigation will be switched on for users, but if you decide you're not ready for the change, you can opt to turn it off.
JIRA Administrators have three options:
- Allow individual users to turn project navigation on or off (default)
- Enable project navigation for all users
- Disable project navigation for all users
The option that suits your needs should be selected:
- Log in as a user with the JIRA Administrators global permission.
- Choose > System. Select User Interface > Project navigation.
Keyboard shortcut: g + g + start typing project navigation
- Choose your option and select Submit.
Your option will be saved, and applied immediately for all users. If you select to allow your users to toggle between the new project navigation experience and the old one, they will be able to do so on an individual basis.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!