Finding your Server ID
When creating a JIRA license, you'll be prompted to enter JIRA's Server ID. In this page you'll see how to retrieve this information from JIRA.
You can locate your Server ID of your JIRA installation in one of two places:
- JIRA administration console — if your JIRA installation is up and running already
- JIRA Setup Wizard — if you are installing JIRA for the first time
JIRA administration console
If your JIRA installation is up and running already, you can locate your Server ID in your JIRA administration console.
To access the License Information page and view the Server ID:
- Log in as a user with the JIRA System Administrators global permission.
- Choose > System. Select License on the left menu to open the license information page.
Keyboard shortcut: g + g + type License
- The Server ID is displayed below the License Type information.
Screenshot : License Details
JIRA Setup Wizard
If you are installing JIRA for the first time, you can locate your Server ID under step 3 (Specify your License Key) clicking in the button I have a key of the JIRA Setup Wizard.
Screenshot : Setup Wizard
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!