Integrating JIRA with Bitbucket Server
Bitbucket Server is the on-premises Git repository management solution for enterprise teams. It allows everyone in your organisation to easily collaborate on your Git repositories.
If you integrate Stash with JIRA, you will enable the following features:
- See the related branch, commit and pull request information in a JIRA issue (or commits on the for older versions)
- Create Git branches from within JIRA and JIRA Agile
- Transition JIRA issues from within Bitbucket Server
- Use JIRA issue keys in Bitbucket Server markdown
- See the details for JIRA issues in Bitbucket Server
- See, in Bitbucket Server, the JIRA issues related to Bitbucket Server commits and pull requests
Making it work
The procedure for connecting Bitbucket Server to JIRA is described on Integrating JIRA with Code Development Tools
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!