JIRA 5.2.6 Release Notes
7 February 2013The Atlassian JIRA team announces the release of JIRA 5.2.6. This point release contains several updates and fixes.
Upgrading to JIRA 5.2.6 is free to all customers with active JIRA software maintenance.
Don't have JIRA 5.2 yet?
Take a look at all the new features in the JIRA 5.2 Release Notes and see what you are missing out on!
- JIRA 5.2.6 now accepts imports from any JIRA OnDemand version from 3 Dec 2012 and later. See the migration guide.
- JIRA OnDemand exports can now be imported into JIRA instances that are already setup (see JRA-31239 - Remove Import From OD Data Restriction on an already setup JIRA Closed ).
- Expired screenshot applet certificate error is now resolved (see JRA-31345 - Certificate for Screenshot Applet on latest JIRA version Expired Resolved ).
- Mail notifications no longer fail when an LDAP user is removed but still listed as watcher (see JRA-30059 - Mail notification fails when LDAP user is removed but still listed as watcher Resolved ).
- Users who are no longer in an AD/LDAP directory can now be removed from a Project Role within a Project (see JRA-25220 - AD/LDAP directory user who is no longer in that directory cannot be removed from Project Role within a Project Resolved ).
- The clone operation has regained its sense of direction and now creates links in the correct direction (see JRA-24563 - Clone operation creates links in the wrong direction Resolved ).
Upgrading from a previous version of JIRA
If you are upgrading, please read the JIRA 5.2.6 Upgrade Notes.
Updates and fixes in this release
JIRA 5.2.6 includes the following updates and bug fixes:
|JRA-31391||Update Team Calendars integration (a.k.a. Jira ical feed) to version 1.0.12||Jan 22, 2013||May 29, 2015||Eric Dalgliesh||Matthew Erickson||Closed||Fixed|
|JRA-31239||Remove Import From OD Data Restriction on an already setup JIRA||Jan 11, 2013||Oct 15, 2015||James Winters||Chris LePetit [Atlassian]||Closed||Fixed|
|JRA-25210||Point users to upgrade documentation if they try to connect to db with existing jira data.||Feb 23, 2011||Feb 20, 2017||Eric Dalgliesh||Anatoli Kazatchkov||Closed||Fixed|
|JRA-31187||Default application configuration files are available for download||Jan 08, 2013||Feb 20, 2017||Eric Dalgliesh||Septa Cahyadiputra||Resolved||Fixed|
|JRA-31127||Reflected xss in the jira-gadgets-plugin getLabelGroups rest resource||Jan 02, 2013||Feb 20, 2017||Eric Dalgliesh||David Black||Resolved||Fixed|
|JRA-31418||REST JQL search returning empty expanded fields||Jan 24, 2013||Feb 20, 2017||Eric Dalgliesh||Joshua Tjhin||Resolved||Fixed|
|JRA-31358||More than 1000 custom fields makes issue nav really slow in IE8||Jan 18, 2013||Feb 20, 2017||Unassigned||Vicky Kharisma||Resolved||Fixed|
|JRA-30059||Mail notification fails when LDAP user is removed but still listed as watcher||Oct 10, 2012||Feb 20, 2017||Eric Dalgliesh||David Chan [Atlassian]||Resolved||Fixed|
|JRA-31850||Regression - The "cloner" relationship is inverted||Feb 26, 2013||Feb 20, 2017||Unassigned||Sorin Sbarnea (Citrix)||Resolved||Duplicate|
|JRA-31623||Issue Navigator Prompt "The JIRA server could not be contacted..." When Trying to Search in Customfield Date Picker||Feb 08, 2013||Feb 20, 2017||Unassigned||Richie Gee||Resolved||Obsolete|
|JRA-31606||Issue Nav plugin CSS broken in Chrome||Feb 07, 2013||Feb 20, 2017||Unassigned||Fabian Meier||Resolved||Obsolete|
|JRA-31505||Transitions are not appearing in the SEARCH call on Rest API||Jan 30, 2013||Feb 20, 2017||Unassigned||Andre Quadros Petry||Resolved||Duplicate|
|JRA-31458||WebHooks does not appear to be initialised with custom events, throws NPE's for same||Jan 28, 2013||Feb 20, 2017||Unassigned||Andy Brook [The Plugin People]||Resolved||Fixed|
|JRA-31374||MailThreadManagerImpl can cause repeated OOMEs if inbound message has corrupt References header||Jan 21, 2013||Feb 20, 2017||Eric Dalgliesh||Robin Fernandes (in US 'til 30/3)||Resolved||Fixed|
|JRA-31345||Certificate for Screenshot Applet on latest JIRA version Expired||Jan 17, 2013||Feb 20, 2017||Eric Dalgliesh||Daryl Chuah||Resolved||Fixed|
|JRA-31101||The JIRA configuration tool does not expand abbreviated paths for the JIRA home||Dec 28, 2012||Feb 20, 2017||Eric Dalgliesh||Tom Kotecki||Resolved||Fixed|
|JRA-30944||Deleting an LDAP user causes watchlist to hang||Dec 12, 2012||Feb 20, 2017||Eric Dalgliesh||David Chan [Atlassian]||Resolved||Fixed|
|JRA-30811||delete issue event does not play well with webhooks when using JQL filters||Dec 04, 2012||Feb 20, 2017||Eric Dalgliesh||Justus Pendleton [Atlassian]||Resolved||Fixed|
|JRA-30731||NullPointerException error is thrown in the logs when JIRA is sending custom event notifications||Nov 28, 2012||Feb 20, 2017||Ignat Alexeyenko||Ahmad Faisal||Resolved||Fixed|
|JRA-29481||Unable to remove deleted users in issue watcher list||Aug 24, 2012||Feb 20, 2017||Eric Dalgliesh||Pelle Kirkeby||Resolved||Fixed|
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!