JIRA 6.1.3 Release Notes
12 November 2013The Atlassian JIRA team announces the release of JIRA 6.1.3. This point release contains several updates and fixes.
Upgrading to JIRA 6.1.3 is free to all customers with active JIRA software maintenance.
Don't have JIRA 6.1 yet?
Take a look at all the new features in the JIRA 6.1 Release Notes and see what you are missing out on!
Check out the full list of updates and fixes below. Here are a few of the highlights:
- The View Issue and Issue Navigator pages now scroll correctly on iPads. See:
JRA-33889 - Unable to scroll on 'view issue' and 'issue navigator' pages with iOS Resolved
- The screen designer now works correctly again. See:
JRA-35586 - Can NOT reorder fields on the screen designer in screen configurations Resolved
- AppLinks can now be created to JIRA on non-standard ports (other than 443). See:
JRA-34550 - Unable to create AppLink to JIRA on a non-standard HTTPS port (other than 443) Resolved
- JIRA instances with the HipChat plugin disabled will no longer show error messages when users hover over usernames. See:
JRA-29891 - HipChat Plugin errors "Can not forward a request to HipChat API" without HipChat being configured Resolved
- Gadgets that show a progress bar now render the progress bar correctly. See:
JRA-25481 - Progress bar does not display properly in Gadgets Resolved
- Issue filters will no longer break (i.e. fail to show issues) when you transition an issue in the Detail View. See:
JRA-34934 - Transitions in the Detail View are breaking the filters Resolved
- Fixed a memory leak. See:
JRA-34361 - Thumber and DefaultThumbnailManager are leaking native resources. Resolved
Upgrading from a previous version of JIRA
Updates and fixes in this release
JIRA 6.1.3 includes the following updates and bug fixes:
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!