JIRA Documentation in Other Languages
Below are some links to JIRA documentation written in other languages. In some cases, the documentation may be a translation of the English documentation. In other cases, the documentation is an alternative guide written from scratch in another language. This page presents an opportunity for customers and community authors to share documentation that they have written in other languages.
On this page:
- By: Rocío Navarro Lacoba, published in the JIRA Community space on this wiki
- Topic: JIRA Administration Guide, a translation of the English JIRA 3.13 Administration Guide
- JIRA version: 3.13
- Date added: 25 November 2010
- Latest related English documentation: JIRA Administrator's Guide
- By: Enrico Maria Crisostomo, published on The Grey Blog
- Topic: A translation of the Atlassian JIRA User's Guide with additional content, including examples and more in-depth explanations
- JIRA version: 4.4
- Date added: 26 March 2012
- Latest related English documentation: JIRA User's Guide
Adding Your Own Guide to this Page
Have you written a guide for JIRA in another language? Add a comment to this page, linking to your guide. We will include it if the content fits the requirements of this page.
Giving Feedback about One of the Guides
If you have feedback on one of the guides listed above, please give the feedback to the author of the linked guide.
If you want to let us know how useful (or otherwise) one of these guides is, please add a comment to this page.
Other Sources of Information
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!