Labeling an Issue
When viewing an issue, the issue's labels appear in the 'Details' section:
Screenshot: the 'Details' section within an issue
You can click a label (e.g. 'doc' in the above screenshot) to jump to the Issue Navigator and see a list of all issues that have this label. You can also:
- search for issues that have been given a particular label (use the 'Labels' field in a Simple Search or an Advanced Search), and create saved filters.
- add the Labels Gadget to your dashboard, and/or use the 'Labels' field with any field-focused gadget (e.g. Heat Map, Issue Statistics, Filter Results, 2D Filter Statistics).
Adding and removing labels for an issue
- View the issue you wish to label.
- Select More > Labels. The Labels dialog will appear.
Keyboard shortcut: l
- Add or remove the desired label(s) and click Update.
Note: You can add multiple labels by typing them separated by spaces.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!