Pie Chart Report
The 'Pie Chart' report displays issues returned from a specified project or issue filter, grouped by a specified field. For example, an issue filter can be created to retrieve all open issues for a particular version of a particular project. The 'Pie Chart' report can then be used to display these issues grouped by a specified field (e.g. Assignee).
On this page:
What does the Pie Chart report look like?
The report generated will look something like this:
Screenshot: 'Pie Chart' report
Generating a Pie Chart report
- Navigate to the desired project.
- Choose Summary (tab) > Reports section > Pie Chart Report.
- Choose the desired filter/project.
- In the Statistic Type field, select the field on which the pie chart will be based. (Note that you can choose only fields which have finite values).
Configuring your Internet Explorer cache settings
If you use Internet Explorer, you will need to configure your browser to be able to print pages with charts correctly:
- Select 'Internet Options' from the 'Tools' menu:
- The 'Internet Options' window will display. Click the 'Settings' button in the 'Temporary Internet files' (i.e. cache) section:
- The 'Settings' window will display. Ensure that you have do not have the 'Every visit to the page' (i.e. no caching) option selected. If so, select the 'Automatically' option instead.