Recently Created Issues Report
The 'Recently Created Issues' report is a bar chart showing the rate at which issues are being created, as well as how many of those created issues are resolved. The report is based on your choice of project or issue filter, and your chosen units of time (ie. hours, days, weeks, months, quarters or years).
On this page:
What does the Recently Created Issues report look like?
The report generated will look something like this:
Screenshot: 'Recently Created Issues' report
The green portion of the bar shows the created issues which are resolved. The red portion shows created but as yet unresolved issues.
Generating a Recently Created Issues report
- Navigate to the desired project.
- Choose Summary (tab) > Reports section > Recently Created Issues Report.
- Choose the desired filter/project.
- In the Period field, select the timeframe on which the report will be based:
- In the Days Previously field, enter the number of days of data (counting backwards from today) to be included in the report.
Configuring your Internet Explorer cache settings
If you use Internet Explorer, you will need to configure your browser to be able to print pages with charts correctly:
- Select 'Internet Options' from the 'Tools' menu:
- The 'Internet Options' window will display. Click the 'Settings' button in the 'Temporary Internet files' (i.e. cache) section:
- The 'Settings' window will display. Ensure that you have do not have the 'Every visit to the page' (i.e. no caching) option selected. If so, select the 'Automatically' option instead.