Resolution Time Report
The 'Resolution Time' report is a bar chart showing the average time taken to resolve issues. This is useful to show you the trends in resolution time. The report is based on your choice of project or issue filter, and your chosen units of time (ie. hours, days, weeks, months, quarters or years).
On this page:
What does the Resolution Time report look like?
The report generated will look something like this:
Screenshot 'Resolution Time' report:
Generating a Resolution Time report
- Navigate to the desired project.
- Choose Summary (tab) > Reports section > Resolution Time Report.
- Choose the desired filter or project.
- In the Period field, choose the timeframe on which the report will be based.
- In the Days Previously field, enter the number of days of data (counting backwards from today) to be included in the report.
Configuring your Internet Explorer cache settings
If you use Internet Explorer, you will need to configure your browser to be able to print pages with charts correctly:
- Select 'Internet Options' from the 'Tools' menu:
- The 'Internet Options' window will display. Click the 'Settings' button in the 'Temporary Internet files' (i.e. cache) section:
- The 'Settings' window will display. Ensure that you have do not have the 'Every visit to the page' (i.e. no caching) option selected. If so, select the 'Automatically' option instead.