Version Workload Report
The Version Workload Report displays useful time tracking information on the current workload for a specific version within a specific project. For the specified version, it shows a list of unresolved issues assigned to each user, each user's workload, and a summary of the total workload remaining for the version.
Note: this report is only available if time tracking has been enabled by your JIRA administrator.
On this page:
What does the Version Workload report look like?
The report generated will look something like this:
Screenshot: Version Workload Report
The first table summarises the workload for each user, broken down by issue type, for the specified version.
Following the summary, the report is composed of individual sections for each user --- with workload broken down by issue type. Each individual section begins with the workload total for the specific user. Finally, all unassigned issues (if any exist) are displayed.
Generating a Version Workload Report
To generate the report:
- Navigate to the desired project.
- Choose Summary (tab) > Reports section > Version Workload Report.
- In the Version drop-down list, select the version on which you wish to report. The report will include all issues that belong to this version, that is, all issues whose Fix Version is this version.
- In the Display unestimated issues drop-down list, choose which issues will be included in the report:
- Select Yes to show all unresolved issues, regardless of the value of their Estimated Time Remaining or Original Estimate fields.
- Select No to exclude issues which are not time-tracked (i.e. do not have an Original Estimate specified).
- In the Sub-task Inclusion drop-down list (note, this will only appear if sub-tasksare enabled), choose which sub-tasks will be included in the report, for all parent issues that belong to this version:
- Select Only include sub-tasks with the selected version to only include an issue's sub-tasks if the sub-tasks belong to the same version as the issue; or
- Select Also include sub-tasks without a version set to include an issue's sub-tasks if the sub-tasks belong to either the same version as the issue or to no version; or
- Select Include all sub-tasks to include all of an issue's sub-tasks, regardless of whether the sub-tasks belong to the same version, some other version or no version.
Note: sub-tasks which belong to this version, but whose parent issues do not belong to this version, will always be included in the report.