Viewing a Project's Burndown Chart
JIRA's Agile report allows you to view information about a project's Backlog and its various 'Burndown' Charts, if you are using the JIRA Agile plugin.
To view information about a project's Backlog and Burndown Charts:
On the top navigation bar, click the white triangle next to Projects. The projects dropdown will display.
Tip: You can access your current project directly by simply clicking the Projects link instead of the triangle.
Click the project you wish to browse. If the project is not displayed in the dropdown, click View All Projects, which allows you to view a list of all accessible projects on your JIRA site, and select your project from there.
- Click Agile on the left of the page. The backlog for your project will display.
On this page, you can:
- Use the Version dropdown to display the backlog for a different project version.
- Use the Context dropdown to select a different JIRA Agile context.
- Select Info to display more information about the backlog for the selected project version.
- Select one of the chart tabs (Hours, Issues, Burndown, Burnup or Velocity) to view the JIRA Agile chart for your selected project version and context.
Velocity Charts are also known more generically as Value Charts.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!