Viewing an Issue's Change History
An issue's change history is a record of changes made to an issue, including:
- creator of the issue (this may be the same as the reporter, but can be distinct)
- changes to an issue field
- attachment of a file
- deletion of a comment
- deletion of a worklog
- creation or deletion of an issue link
For each change, the following is recorded:
- the person who made the change
- the time at which the change was made
- if an issue field was changed, the new and old values of the field
To view an issue's change history,
- Open the relevant issue in JIRA.
- Open the History tab in the Activity section.
- The list of changes to the issue will display, similar to the screen shot below.
Screen shot: An Issue's History
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!