Viewing an Issue's Crucible Reviews
If you are using compatible versions of JIRA and Crucible, you can view the reviews related to an issue via the Development panel. You should only use the information on this page, if you have older versions of JIRA and Crucible.
The Reviews tab provides you with an expandable list of code reviews related to the issue. This allows you to view the commit message and list of source-code files in each commit. You can also:
- view diffs and history for a file.
- download files.
- create a Crucible review and see the review status, if you are using Atlassian Crucible.
Viewing an Issue's Reviews
- Open the relevant issue in JIRA.
- Click the Reviews tab in the Activity section.
- The list of code reviews related to the issue will display.
- Browsing a Project's Crucible Reviews
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!