Workload Pie Chart Report
On this page:
What does the Workload Pie Chart report look like?
The report generated will look something like this:
Screenshot: 'Workload Pie Chart' report
Generating a Workload Pie Chart report
To generate the report:
- Navigate to the desired project.
- Choose Summary (tab) > Reports section > Workload Pie Chart Report.
- Choose the project or issue filter for which you wish to generate a Workload Pie Chart report.
- In the Statistic drop-down list, select the field on which the pie chart will be based (this will usually be Assignee).
- Click Next to generate the report (see screenshot in previous section above).
Configuring your Internet Explorer cache settings
If you use Internet Explorer, you will need to configure your browser to be able to print pages with charts correctly:
- Select 'Internet Options' from the 'Tools' menu:
- The 'Internet Options' window will display. Click the 'Settings' button in the 'Temporary Internet files' (i.e. cache) section:
- The 'Settings' window will display. Ensure that you have do not have the 'Every visit to the page' (i.e. no caching) option selected. If so, select the 'Automatically' option instead.