Adding and customizing gadgets
Gadgets display summaries of Jira project and issue data on a dashboard. You can customize gadgets to display project and issue details relevant to particular users. You can see the list of gadgets here.
How to add a gadget to a dashboard
Before you begin
- You must be a Jira admin.
- Some applications allow dashboards that are shared by groups of people. If you have permission to update a shared dashboard, the other people sharing the dashboard will see your changes, too.
Follow these steps to add a gadget to a dashboard:
- Go to the dashboard by selecting the Dashboards link in the navigation bar.
- On the dashboard, Click Add Gadget.
- Use the gadget wizard to choose the gadgets you want to add. You can see a list of these gadgets in Using dashboard gadgets.
For more information about managing dashboards, see Configuring dashboards.
Adding gadgets to the directory is a restricted function in JIRA Cloud. Learn more about restricted functions.