Using Jira Core for Finance projects
About the procurement template
- Ideal for tracking large and small purchases, including consumables
- Can be customized to track assets
- Also suitable for tracking services and non-physical purchases
Track all your equipment
Create an issue for each purchase request, or for each item/service being purchased (if they are large). Your board will always give you a clear view of where something is in the purchasing process, and let you see what's coming up.
Manage your purchase paperwork
Attach quotes, diagrams, photos, and other relevant documents to each issue.
You can use this template any way you want, and make your own customizations. Some common ones include:
- Use labels on each issue to track the location of large items that are tracked as assets. Labels can help you filter issues later.
- Set due dates to review service agreements and claim upgrades.
- Track by department, so you can see where the main volume of requests is coming from. See Organizing work with components.