Approve button taking to a page saying "Cannot find issue" when clicked from the Approval Customer Notification
Platform Notice: Server and Data Center Only - This article only applies to Atlassian products on the server and data center platforms.
When an approver clicks on the Approve button from the Approval required customer notification, the approver is redirected to the Customer Portal and gets the error Cannot find issue:
- Service Desk 3.12.0 or higher is installed
- The add-on Translation for JIRA Service Desk plugin is installed
- The "Approval required" customer notification is enabled
The 3rd party add-on Translation for JIRA Service Desk plugin is causing the issue.
Disable the add-on by following the steps below:
- Choose > Add-ons > Manage Add-ons
- Search for the add-on Translation for JIRA Service Desk plugin
- Click on the Disable button to disable this plugin.
The Approve button coming from Approval Required notification email should work.
If the problem persists, or if the 3rd party add-on mentioned above is not installed in your JIRA instance, please reach out to Atlassian Support via https://support.atlassian.com/.