Improvements to our Pivotal Tracker Importer
Update: the latest documentation is at Importing Data from Pivotal Tracker.
The JIRA Importers Plugin 2.4.1 has been released and adds some exciting new features to our existing Pivotal Tracker importer!
- The importer will now create a JIRA compatible workflow scheme for imported projects
- Pivotal iterations are imported as JIRA versions
- Pivotal labels are imported
- Pivotal Chores are imported into a new JIRA issue type of Chore
- Pivotal Tasks are imported into JIRA with parent reporter and assignee
- Resolved Pivotal issues are imported with the JIRA default resolution
- Imported Pivotal issues have a JIRA custom field for story id and story url(links back to Pivotal Tracker)
Our Pivotal Tracker importer is almost out of beta and is still fully supported by Atlassian. All you need to do is enter in your Pivotal username/password and JIRA will import it all. If you use Pivotal please give it a go and let us know what you think!
Plenty more minor improvements to our other importers which you can view here.
JIRA Product Management
roy at atlassian dot com