Creating a New Service Management Project Does Nothing
- Attempting to create a new Service Management Project does nothing. That is, once Create button is clicked, nothing seems to happen. The page does not seem to process or reload.
- Clicking the Create button again now indicates that the project already exists
- Going into Jira's project administration to enable Service Management for the project fails with a permission error
There are no errors in the logs.
Checking the web browser's console logs:
- During creation of a new Service Management project results in 400 bad request
- Trying to enable Service Management for an existing project results in 403 forbidden
The current administrator does not have Browse Projects permission for the default permissions scheme.
- Ensure that the current administrator account has Browse Projects permission for the default scheme
A request has been opened for Service Management to provide some sort of messaging to indicate that there is a permission error during the Service Management project creation: - JSD-586Getting issue details... STATUS