Exception occurred: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException is raised when editing issues
Platform Notice: Server and Data Center Only - This article only applies to Atlassian products on the server and data center platforms.
When performing issue actions, for example, Edit Issue, an error is shown to the user:
Exception occurred: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
- Jira Server or Data Center
- Extension for Jira Service Desk app is installed
- You see the error message above
- Your environment matches above
The Extension for Jira Service Desk app has a yet to be determined negative interaction with Jira. While it is enabled, in some situations the error above can occur.
- Disable the app
- If the problem goes away, contact the app vendor for assistance