How to configure Tooltip name on Transition Buttons
This guide explains how to set the content of the tooltip on JIRA Transitions. The tooltip content is defined by the Description of the transition.
To Set the Tooltip / description of a workflow transition in JIRA:
- Navigate to: > Projects > <Your Project Name>.
- Select Workflows and navigate to the affected project.
- Click the edit Pencil and Edit the Transitions to add a Description. You Can Edit the Description by:
- Clicking the affected Transition on the Diagram View, or
- Selecting Text > <Transition Name> > Then clicking the Edit button.
- Save the Workflow, and you should notice the Tooltips updated immediately.
- A video walkthrough of this procedure can also be reviewed.