How to export JIRA application issues to JSON
NOTE: This Knowledge Base article was written specifically for the Atlassian Server platform and may be self applied.
This article instructs in how to enable the Jira application to export issues into JSON from the issue navigator & view issue screen. This is beta functionality and as such is not fully supported.
- Browse to the Manage add-ons page and select All Add-ons.
- Search for the jira-importers-plugin.
- Expand the modules by clicking on the plugin and on the expand button on the right for the modules.
- Enable the two modules below:
- You can now generate a JSON file while viewing an issue, or browsing the issue navigator, by clicking the Export button and selecting JSON.
Bug with JSON Exporter ?
The JSON exporter is still in early beta phases. If encounter any issues or bugs related to the JSON Exporter, please raise a bug in the Jira Importers Project (JIM) at ecosystem.atlassian.net.