JIRA Cloud > DVCS Accounts - Configure Automatic Team Invites
By default, when you add users, they receive an email invitation to join Bitbucket and the account group. To join a group, members must have their own individual Bitbucket accounts. So, each invitation contains a link that takes a user to Bitbucket. Once there, users finish joining by creating an individual account or by supplying an existing account.
This is considered a feature because automatic invitations can streamline the time it takes to get, for example, a developer up and running with JIRA Cloud and Bitbucket accounts. However, for others, business reasons requires that you immediately disable automatic invitations.
Configure the JIRA DVCS Connector to prevent it from inviting users automatically:
- Log into JIRA as a user with administrative rights.
- Navigate to the JIRA Admin pages.
- Choose DVCS Accounts from the Add-ons section.
The Manage DVCS Accounts page displays.
- Locate the account to configure.
- Press the settings icon and choose Configure automatic access from the menu.
- Remove the groups and save changes.