JIRA Service Desk Comment automatically set to Internal at Resolve state
This article only applies to the Atlassian server platform. Learn more about the differences between cloud and server.
At JIRA Service Desk , when an agent resolved an issue and added a comment , automatically the comment set to Internal . Supposedly , the permission is Public .
- JIRA Service Desk 2.5.8
- Create a Service Desk issue ticket .
- As an agent , Resolve the ticket and add a comment.
- Comment automatically set to Internal.
At Step properties for the Service Desk workflow , have additional property.key configured . The property.key name jira.permission.edit.user.1
- As the system administrator , press ‘g’ + ‘g’ , key in Workflows .
- At JIRA Service Desk IT Support Workflow generated for Project XXX , click Edit .
- Then , click at Resolved .
- Then , click at View Properties
- Delete , jira.permission.edit.user.1 property key .
- Go back to the workflow , click Publish Draft