Limit Jira Service Management visibility to customers on portal
Some service projects may not be applicable to certain Customers and need to be limited from their view on the service project Portal. service projects have an option to be seen by Everyone who has an Account or to a specific list of users.
- If the Service Management is configured for Anyone can email the service desk or raise a request in the portal or Customers who have an account on this Jira site, all Service Desk Customers will be able to see the service project
- When a New Customer is added, they will be able to view all service projects on their Portal which give access to all portal users.
- To Limit service project visibility on the Portal, select the option for Customers who are added to the project
- All Service Desk Customers who need to access this Limited Service Management will need to be invited to it or added to the customer list by a Project Administrator.
- Any Customer created in the Limited Service Management will still be able to see other accessible portals that are not given only restricted access.
- Any Customer created in other service projects (Limited or Everyone) will not be able to view this particular Limited service project unless they have been invited or added to the customers list.