Long Loading Time of JIRA Cloud Dashboards
- Facing an alarming performance issue when loading a dashboard: It takes ages to load the dashboard.
- When loading a dashboard, it takes very long time for it to be completed and any actions taken in the mean time will take a lot of time as well.
- The activity stream takes long to load and sometimes is incomplete.
- The following error might be displayed in the activity stream:
The activity source '' was slow to respond and is not included. You can try again with a longer timeout.
One of the sources used by the activity stream gadget is taking too long to respond. Most likely, this is due to the size of the source. It mostly occurs with Fisheye when you have a lot of and/or large repositories
- Try to remove the activity source causing this (mainly Fisheye) from the activity stream gadget
- Proceed with an elimination round through the activity stream sources to identify which one is the cause for the ages load time, and disable it.
- Try to add/remove sources from the activity stream gadget untill you have found the one that is causing it to respond so slow, this is likely to be Fisheye