Map A JIRA Project To A Confluence/Fecru Project Of Different Key
Why you might need it?
Sometimes when you are managing a project, you would like to connect your JIRA project to more than a Confluence space, or a Fisheye project with different keys and from different projects.
What can you connect?
You can establish the connection between a JIRA project and all the information relating to the one or more of the following:
- JIRA projects.
- Confluence spaces.
- Fisheye repositories.
- Fisheye projects. A Fisheye 'project' is the Crucible project if you have installed Fisheye and Crucible, otherwise it is the paths associated via the 'Fisheye Project Content' function in Fisheye.
- Crucible projects.
How to establish the connection?
- Go to Administration in your JIRA
- In the General tab, click on the project you want to link other entities to, you will see the project settings screen.
- Click on Configure Project Links, and JIRA will take you to Project Links.
- Now click on Add Link button, and from the resulting list you can choose to connect this project to another's fluence space or Fisheye project
Now the project and any other connected entities ( i.e Confluence space, Fisheye project) will be fully connected.