Quick Searching for Issues Fails
We are ending support for project key format configuration in JIRA 6.0. Please see this announcement for details.
- Quick Searching for specific issues will not work when entering a valid issue key.
- Instead of opening a specific issue, the search will be performed in the Issue Navigator and no results will be returned.
- The Quick Search partially breaks, whereby it will fail to recognize the issue key. However, no errors will be appearing in the
There are a few reasons why the quick search resolve may be not resolving correctly.
- There is white space at the end of the project pattern
- The project pattern regex is not updated to reflect all project key patterns in your system
Use the Configuring Project Keys page to configure your project key to reflect all patterns in your system. Remember to make sure there is no white space after then project key pattern regex.