Receiving JIRA Notifications in Old HipChat Room Even Though Configuration Has Been Removed or Updated
After HipChat Room Notifications for JIRA issues have been removed or updated, you still receive notifications in the old room
- HipChat Integration was configured to send notifications to "Room A" when an Issue was Created in a JIRA Project
- The HipChat Integration to "Room A" was removed and a new Integration configured to "Room B"
- Both Rooms receive notifications though Integration shows it is configured for only "Room B"
An Orphaned Transition POST Function to notify "Room A" remains in the Create Issue Transition
- Perform a Re-index of the Instance
- View the Workflow of the Associated Project and Edit the "Create Issue" transition
- If there are Multiple HipChat Notification POST Functions, remove the invalid one
- If there is only 1 HipChat Notification POST Function, edit it so that the Notified Room is correct
- Save and Publish the Modified Workflow