"There are no subversion log entries for this issue yet" shown in the Subversion Tab
Platform notice: Server and Data Center only. This article only applies to Atlassian products on the server and data center platforms.
After installing the Subversion Plugin and performing commits, the "There are no subversion log entries for this issue yet" message shown in the Subversion Tab. All new commits doesn't show in the entire instance.
- All Subversion configuration is correct
- Using a custom Project Key Pattern (General Configuration > Advanced Settings > jira.projectkey.pattern)
The regex for Project Key Pattern is causing problems.
The workaround consists of reverting the issue key back to it's default value to ensure that the Subversion Plugin works
- Make sure that all projects are using the default project key (Only Letters). If there is any using a custom project key, change it to use the default format
Revert the value of jira.projectkey.pattern to it's default value of ([A-Z][A-Z]+)
- Remove the <JIRA Home>/caches/indexes/plugins/atlassian-subversion-revisions subdirectory
- Let Subversion rebuild it's index
Custom regex do work. If you insist on using custom project key patterns, test the regex you plan to use to make sure it doesn't cause any problems with the Commits. If it is causing problems for the commit, create a different regex for the same pattern
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article