Updating Plugin License gives "Incompatible with product license (wrong type)" License Status
User has the right license needed but after updating the plugin license, the License Status shows : Incompatible with product license (wrong type)
Known issue with Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager 2.17.13. Additional details on this bug can be found in the link below:
- UPM-4877Getting issue details... STATUS
Update UPM in online mode
- Click the Manage add-ons link in the administration menu.
If a later version of the UPM software is available, you'll see an update banner at the top of the page.
The content of the UPM update banner varies slightly between different versions of the UPM. In every case, however, the banner includes a link for updating the UPM software.
- Click Update now to automatically download and apply the update.
You don't need to restart the application after the update. For certain version updates, you'll need to refresh the browser page, as indicated by an onscreen message.
Manually update UPM
- Download the latest version of the UPM software from the Atlassian Marketplace.
- As a user with administrator privileges, go to the add-ons administration page. For older versions of the UPM, you can do this by clicking the Plugins link in the administration menu.
- Navigate to the Install tab.
- Click Upload plugin or Upload add-on.
- In the file chooser, browse to and select the UPM JAR file that you downloaded.
After selecting the UPM JAR file, press Upload to apply the update.
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article