"You don't have access to view all related commits. Please contact your administrator." message while trying to view commit
Platform Notice: Server and Data Center Only - This article only applies to Atlassian products on the server and data center platforms.
- JIRA and Fisheye is linked using application link. ( Can also be applied to other applications like Confluence, Bitbucket Server )
- Commits can be viewed from the developement panel in JIRA issues
- The problem is that users are not able to open the recent commits directly from the JIRA issue, although the user is able to open them in Fisheye.
- The user is already associated to the appropriate groups
OAuth with with 2 Legged OAuth request is not enabled as the application link might be configured using Trusted or Basic Authentication.
- Re-create or edit the application link on both application sides to ensure that the Incoming and Outgoing Authentication is only using OAuth with 2 Legged OAuth request enabled. Ensure that Trusted and Basic authentication is disabled.