Early access program
Jira Ops is currently running an "early access program" (EAP) as we build out all the functionality teams need to manage incidents. During this time, your team can use Jira Ops for free. We plan to introduce pricing in early 2019, and will inform you a few months in advance of this happening.
Features still under development
We're still working hard on new features for Jira Ops, so you won't yet see everything we're including on our product tour. Future planned work includes:
- Incident roles, like tech lead.
- Automation rules to trigger alerting, automatic assignment, etc.
- Jira Service Desk integration
You can find other features requested by our customers on our public issue tracker.
Limited project configuration
Jira Ops is built as a "next-gen" Jira project, which means there are currently several limitations around project configuration:
- All project configuration is done via Project Settings. Jira Ops projects are not visible in global administration.
- Workflow and notification settings cannot be modified.
- Next-gen field configuration is temporarily disabled, and we aim to restore it in Oct 2018.
Staying in touch
To find out when new features are added, please check the "allow Atlassian to contact me" checkbox when setting up Jira Ops. You can also join our mailing list by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.