Are you on the right help page?
Using the classic Scrum and Kanban projects? You're in the right place!
Using a next-gen Software project as part of the new Jira Software? Check out these pages instead.
If you're unsure, check your project menu. If it has the Give feedback and Learn more menu items, you're on a next-gen Software project and this page isn't for you.
Screenshot: Epic Report
Viewing the Epic Report
Click your Jira icon ()
- Click Projects then select the relevant project
- Click Reports then select Epic Report
- Select the relevant epic from the epic drop-down
- Click View in Issue Navigator to jump to the Issue Navigator and see a list of all the epic's issues.
Understanding the Epic Report
Before you start using the Epic Report, you should get to know how it works. The following information will help you understand the key functionalities of the Epic Report:
- The Epic Report is based on your board's column mapping. An issue is considered to be 'To Do' when it is in a status that has been mapped to the left-most column of your board. Similarly, an issue is considered to be 'Done' when it is in a status that has been mapped to the right-most column of your board. See Configuring columns for more information.
- The graph will look different if you are using Issue Count as your Estimation Statistic (rather than Story Points, as shown in the screenshot above).
Getting help. Need help? If you can't find the answer you need in our documentation, we have other resources available to help you. See