Reporting helps you track and analyze your team's work throughout a project or sprint.
Enable reports for your next-gen software project
Note that only project admins can enable and disable features for their projects.
- Navigate to your next-gen software project.
- Go to Project Settings > Features.
- Enable the Reports feature.
View a report for your project
- Navigate to your next-gen project.
- In the project menu on the left, select Reports.
In next-gen projects, a report will only be available to view if there is enough data to show. For example, Burnup and Velocity reports won't be available if you don't have the Sprints feature enabled, because these reports show sprints data.
Reports available in next-gen Jira Software projects
The following reports are available for next-gen Jira Software projects:
- Burnup report (next-gen)
- Cumulative flow diagram (next-gen)
- Velocity report (next-gen)
- Sprint burndown (next-gen)
We'll continue to add more reports over time, as we add more functionality to next-gen Jira.