Setting up Jira Software
Jira Software can be customized to suit your needs. You can also extend it and link it with other applications to provide you with the perfect solution to track all your work in one place.
Note, if you're migrating your Server instance of Jira and Jira Agile to Jira Software Cloud, make sure you upgrade first to the latest version of Jira Agile 6.7. Check out our Migration Hub or see Importing issues for more information on migrating your Server instance to Jira Software Cloud.
It's easy to get up and running with Jira Software Cloud:
- View the Cloud products for Jira here.
- Select the Jira Software package and choose the number of users.
- Fill in the signup form.
You'll have to wait a few minutes until your installation is ready. A confirmation email will be sent to you with your new site address and related information, once the process has finished. Just click the link in the email to access the signup form for your new site and get started!
If you experience any problems with your signup or you have any questions, contact Support.
Get more out of your new Jira Software instance
Connecting Jira Software to other Atlassian products enables a host of new integration features. Read the pages below to learn more:
- Using Jira applications with Confluence — Confluence is a content creation and collaboration platform that connects teams with the content, knowledge, and coworkers they need to get work done, faster.
- Using Jira applications with Hipchat — Hipchat is hosted group chat and video chat for companies and teams.
- Using Jira applications with Portfolio for Jira — Portfolio for Jira provides a single, accurate view for planing and managing initiatives across multiple teams and projects with ease.