Are you on the right help page?
Using the classic Scrum and Kanban projects? You're in the right place!
Using a next-gen Software project as part of the new Jira Software? Check out these pages instead.
If you're unsure, check your project menu. If it has the Give feedback and Learn more menu items, you're on a next-gen Software project and this page isn't for you.
Screenshot: Sprint Report
Viewing the Sprint Report
Click your Jira icon ()
- Click Projects then select the relevant project
- Click Reports then select Sprint Report
- Select the relevant sprint from the sprint drop-down
Understanding the Sprint Report
Before you start using the Sprint Report, you should get to know how it works. The following information will help you understand the key functionalities of the Sprint Report:
- The Sprint Report is board-specific – that is, it will only include issues that match your board's saved filter.
- Issues added after the sprint starts are indicated with an asterisk.
- An issue is considered to be 'To Do' when it is in a status that has been mapped to the left-most column of your board. Similarly, an issue is considered to be 'Done' when it is in a status that has been mapped to the right-most column of your board. See Configuring columns for more information.
- The grey line is a guideline that's drawn from the total estimate of the issues at the start of the sprint, to 0 at the end of the sprint. The grey line stays flat during non-working days.
- The red line represents actual work done during the sprint — it's drawn from the total estimate of the issues at the start of the sprint, and it goes higher or lower as your team works on the issues in the sprint. Note that the red line shows the current total estimate for unresolved issues at any point in the sprint. It also reflects issues that are added or removed from the sprint.
- If your board is configured to track remaining estimates and time spent, a green line will display in the Sprint Report, indicating work logged on issues.
Getting help. Need help? If you can't find the answer you need in our documentation, we have other resources available to help you. See