Work in the new issue view
We're in the process of redesigning one of Jira's key components—the issue view. The pages in this section will help you get to know the new issue view and complete common tasks.
To stay up to date with the new features we're adding, and see some of the highlights, take a look at and watch our updates page.
In this section:
- Add files, images, and other content to describe an issue
- Configure field layout in the issue view
- Update issue details
- Watch, share, and comment on issues
- Quick-add buttons: Add attachments, subtasks, linked issues, and content from Atlassian Marketplace apps.
- Watch and more actions: Watch the issue, and perform other issue actions like move and clone.
- Transition issues: Quickly get from to-do to done, and any status or workflow step in between.
- Issue details: Assignee, labels, components, time tracking, custom fields, and more. Choose Show more to view all issue fields.
- Docked comment bar: Always there, so you can quickly add a comment no matter how far you've scrolled.