Installing JIRA Software
JIRA Software can be customized to suit your needs. You can also extend it and link it with other applications to provide you with the perfect solution to track all your work in one place.
You can install JIRA Software Server anytime.
Before you start, read the Jira Software release notes for the version that you are installing or upgrading to, then follow the instructions below.
- Download the installer here.
- Once the installer has downloaded, run it and follow the Installing Jira applications steps.
If you experience any problems with your installation or you have any questions, contact Support.
Get more out of your new JIRA Software instance
Connecting JIRA Software to other Atlassian products enables a host of new integration features. Read the pages below to learn more:
- Using JIRA applications with Confluence — Confluence is a content creation and collaboration platform that connects teams with the content, knowledge, and coworkers they need to get work done, faster.
- Using JIRA applications with HipChat — HipChat is hosted group chat and video chat for companies and teams.
- Using JIRA applications with Portfolio for JIRA — Portfolio for JIRA provides a single, accurate view for planing and managing initiatives across multiple teams and projects with ease.