Ranking an issue
To rank an issue:
- Rank an issue by dragging and dropping it to a higher or lower position in the Backlog, or to a column in thte Active sprints.
Screenshot: dragging and dropping an issue in the Backlog
Screenshot: dragging and dropping an issue to a column in the Active sprints
Tips and notes:
- You can use Keyboard Shortcuts 's' + 'b' to move an issue to the bottom of its current column, or 's' + 't' to move it to the top.
- You can send multiple issues to the top or bottom of the backlog. Select the issues while pressing and holding down the 'Shift' or 'Ctrl' key, and then right-click > Top of Backlog or Bottom of Backlog.
- When you rank an issue that has sub-tasks, all of the sub-tasks are automatically moved with the issue.
- Sub-task issues can only be ranked in relation to their 'sibling' issues.
- You can only rank issues if ranking has been enabled — see Enabling ranking.
- You can only rank issues if you have the 'Schedule Issue' and 'Edit Issue' permissions for the issue you want to move higher or lower on your board.