Using Parallel Sprints
The Parallel Sprints feature lets you enable multiple active, parallel sprints. For example, if you have two teams working from the same backlog, each team can now work on their own sprint.
Please note the following caveats when using Parallel Sprints:
- The Velocity Chart will not show the velocity per team.
- The current implementation assumes that the teams perform estimation identically, which is unlikely in practice.
Enabling Parallel Sprints
- Log in as a user with the 'Jira Administrators' global permission.
- Select> Applications, then scroll down the page to the Jira Software section.
- Under Jira Software configuration, select the Parallel Sprints checkbox.